Pretty Odd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pretty Odd

Things are shaping up to be pretty odd.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the confuzzling contest!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
weirdest

the confuzzling contest!!!! Empty
PostSubject: the confuzzling contest!!!!   the confuzzling contest!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:57 pm

rules: post a comment, it must NOT just be random jittering and it has to be a readable sentance, not just: hi cak i like cat in the hat pie blue glue ect.
you win if ur comment confuzzles the most people, i'll start:

when i say that i am confuzed it doesnt mean anything cause i'm always confuzzed, but since i'm conffuzed so often my mind is more use to being confuzzled than not so i am more conffuzed when i'm not confuzzed then when i am! confuzing?
Back to top Go down
Orange
Admin
Orange

PostSubject: Re: the confuzzling contest!!!!   the confuzzling contest!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 3:01 pm

Wow, very confusing.

How about a subforum for contests, btw? yes? no?

I only get confused when others confuse me, because confusion only occurs when confusion is triggered by confusers looking to confuse those who are most likely confused easily upon confusor attempts to confuse the confusees.
Back to top Go down
https://prettyodd.darkbb.com
Holyeffinshee-it

PostSubject: Re: the confuzzling contest!!!!   the confuzzling contest!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 3:07 pm

Sounds like a good idea to me.

Hmmm, let's see.

Confusious says:

If the confused should become confused to a point where the level of confusion is confusing, he must confuse another confused, only hoping to remove his confusion and pass it unto the confused masses of confusion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/somethingtodowithpuppies
weirdest

PostSubject: Re: the confuzzling contest!!!!   the confuzzling contest!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 3:18 pm

both of you are ok, but u cannot cunfuzzle me with such mediocre (average) confusing level!!!

i like cake because if it comes in a ducttape box i would have my 2 favoritest things, duct, a nuckeler bomb, and cake, while i am writing this, i am becomeing more and more confuzzled, i like to confuzzel people, dont you?

(^^ only 11am here, so i havent reached my maxium confusing level yet)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the confuzzling contest!!!!   the confuzzling contest!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the confuzzling contest!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pretty Odd :: Other :: Spam Zone-
Jump to: