Pretty Odd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pretty Odd

Things are shaping up to be pretty odd.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hiiiiii!!!!!!!!! -waves enthusticastly-

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
weirdest

hiiiiii!!!!!!!!! -waves enthusticastly- Empty
PostSubject: hiiiiii!!!!!!!!! -waves enthusticastly-   hiiiiii!!!!!!!!! -waves enthusticastly- Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:51 pm

hiya!! my name fits me well, i am probably one of the weirdest ppl you will ever meet, although i also like being seriuos sometimes, i garunity (promise) you that i will confuzzle you at least twice during my stay at this forum!!!! i am a little crazy as well, i like cake, my fav color is blue, you confuzzle me (i am always confused)!!!!

rawr.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Admin
Orange

PostSubject: Re: hiiiiii!!!!!!!!! -waves enthusticastly-   hiiiiii!!!!!!!!! -waves enthusticastly- Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:53 pm

Hello weirdest! Welcome to the forum. Thanks for joining! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here once we get more members and such. Hope to see you around!
Back to top Go down
https://prettyodd.darkbb.com
weirdest

PostSubject: Re: hiiiiii!!!!!!!!! -waves enthusticastly-   hiiiiii!!!!!!!!! -waves enthusticastly- Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:54 pm

1 more thing, i am very bad at speeling, and u will see a ton of typos from me!
Back to top Go down
Holyeffinshee-it

PostSubject: Re: hiiiiii!!!!!!!!! -waves enthusticastly-   hiiiiii!!!!!!!!! -waves enthusticastly- Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:54 pm

Hey! I'm Nick. Welcome to Pretty Odd! It's actually not that odd, so don't worry. Well, okay, it's not that odd yet. It could probably get there.

If you have any questions about anything on the forum, don't hesitate to ask me or any of the other staff.

Oh, just wondering, how did you hear of PO?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/somethingtodowithpuppies
weirdest

PostSubject: Re: hiiiiii!!!!!!!!! -waves enthusticastly-   hiiiiii!!!!!!!!! -waves enthusticastly- Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 3:00 pm

through pendragonadventures, hey nick, i knew some1 named nick on some1 else's foum, did u know some1 named jackie/mara or that person who liked pie?
Back to top Go down
Holyeffinshee-it

PostSubject: Re: hiiiiii!!!!!!!!! -waves enthusticastly-   hiiiiii!!!!!!!!! -waves enthusticastly- Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 3:01 pm

No, don't know anyone by that name but i was the kid who advertised this forum on TPA.

Don't ask about the legolas thing, i made that name like five years ago.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/somethingtodowithpuppies
laura.
Admin
laura.

PostSubject: Re: hiiiiii!!!!!!!!! -waves enthusticastly-   hiiiiii!!!!!!!!! -waves enthusticastly- Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 3:06 pm

Hey! I'm Laura.
Welcome to the forums!
Thanks for joining,
And like Nick said, if you have any questions, just ask.
Back to top Go down
https://prettyodd.darkbb.com
weirdest

PostSubject: Re: hiiiiii!!!!!!!!! -waves enthusticastly-   hiiiiii!!!!!!!!! -waves enthusticastly- Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 3:14 pm

i think i will enjoy myself!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hiiiiii!!!!!!!!! -waves enthusticastly-   hiiiiii!!!!!!!!! -waves enthusticastly- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hiiiiii!!!!!!!!! -waves enthusticastly-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pretty Odd :: Other :: Meet and Greet-
Jump to: